Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Second month of 2007

WOW Time sure flies quickly before our eyes! Now we are in middle of second month of 2007!

The weather has been crazy, but I have been really lucky so far that we have had not a big snow storm so I could go to work without any hitch! I'm off today and tomorrow so I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest by RELAXING!! :)

~*~*~*~

GO COLTS!! They won Super Bowl game on Feb. 4th! You should see how big a smile Bucky had on his face! He was so happy and very proud of Colts! Go Colts!! :)

~*~*~*~

I need to do my monthly Birthday list so here it is for February!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to February Folks!
Happy Birthday to you!

Feb 8th - Jean Watson - North Carolina
Feb 12th - Aunt Dianna Moody - Florida
Feb 12th - Jonathan Sturgill - Tennessee
Feb 12th - Jamie Sheets - Florida
Feb 18th- Trevor Carriere - North Carolina
Feb 23rd - Jessie Trotter - Tennessee
Feb 27th - Elizabeth Williams - Texas
Feb 28th - Uncle Murphy Wynn - Indiana (?) (Mom, help me out with this)

As always, if I overlooked you, please let me know and I will update my birthday list :)

~*~*~*~

As many of you know Feb. 14th is day of candies, flowers, cards and jewelry given out to loved ones..

Here's gifts tips/ideas for you..

All I want for Valentine's Day is a dinner with my husband and to let him know that I love him very much.. I don't want candies, flowers, cards or jewelry. I just want quality time with Bucky and thankfully I'm off from work on 14th so I can be with him! :) YAY!

~*~*~*~

Prayers for -

Judy Dunaway - recovering from back surgery
Bill and Tina Carver -employment, housing and health.
Libby and Jerry Smart - strength and wisdom with things that are coming their way.
Tangie Hill - Heart attack at age of 34 yr old, pray for her health
And for every unspoken needs all over the world, people I have not heard about..

~*~*~*~

I am truly excited about something that's coming my way shortly. I will stop working for the company I work now in Knoxville on Feb. 16th and start a new job on Feb. 19th in Oak Ridge. I'm so excited because I will be doing data entry! That's what I want to be able to do and I'm going to do that! :)

~*~*~*~

If you haven't seen the movie "Flicka" I suggest you to watch it. I had been wanting to watch it but finally decided to buy the movie today so Bucky and I sat down and watched it. I cried! It's so good movie!! A very good Father-daughter movie! I love the song at the end of the movie and where it say "Chase your dreams but always know the road that'll lead you home again. Go on, take on this whole world. But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl" That makes me think of my Dad. He does let me know that I am still his little girl when he cares too much and wants to protect me (and Sandy). That does tell me that he does feel the same way as that words says..

Bucky asked me what I thought about this movie.. I told him that I understood the movie because the girl was wanting to be free like those horses running free, I feel the same way with the burden of world, I want to run free like that girl did run on the horse being free.. Like Bucky's favorite is bald head eagle, they soars free leaving all the burden behind.. I want to have that moment where I can just run/fly free leaving my burdens behind.. Of course you can't just leave them permanently but it's nice to be able to leave it behind for a while :).. I don't want to say much about the movie because you need to watch it yourself.. :)

~*~*~*~

**Update**

I forgot to mention that I met for the first time in my life a Great Dane dog at Pet Care Warehouse on Saturday when Sandy, Robert, Ryan and I went to the store. As soon as we walked in, there was a HUGE dog standing right there by the door with a lady holding the leash. I couldn't believe that I was actually seeing one for the first time. I have heard of them and a friend of mine in South Carolina has a deaf Great Dane dog. I didn't realize how HUGE they are!!! The dog I saw yesterday weighted 230 but lost weight to 192 and needs to lose a few more till goal weight of 185... I couldn't believe how big his head, body and paws was and how he towers over Ryan! I have never seen a dog that towers over Ryan!! He was beautiful but so unbelievable!! I had wanted to get one when I was younger but after seeing how huge they can be, I don't think I want one now. They are beautiful but not for me to own one. I asked the lady if I could pet him, she said yes so I held out my hand for him to smell before petting him and he let me pet him! WOW! It is just like a pony! Ryan was so attracted to the dog as he kept coming back to the dog when we went around the aisles. When Bucky and Tori came by the store after looking around at motorcycles at a dealership, they saw the dog also. Tori couldn't believe her eyes too! LOL! I just wished we had a camera with us to take picture of the dog with us! :)

Till then, M-

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, February 10, 2007, Blogger Vicki said...

Thanks Mary, I'm going to order the movie from Blockbuster now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home