Yoo Hoo! I'm here! :)
Surprise! I'm here once again! :)
I'm off from work today and Thursday so I decided to update you guys with what I have been up to! :)
I have worked total of 4 days- 12 hours shift each.. I will be working this weekend so I won't be spending time with family this weekend BUT I get Monday and Tuesday off :)
I am liking this job alright, I can't say this job is FOR ME but it's alright.. I think the time frame of it being 7 am to 7 pm really takes a toll on our scheduling with kids etc. Noone to watch Ryan get on the bus so we have to pray and hope our neighbor would be willing to watch Ryan get on the bus with her son and unfortunately she didn't do that yesterday. So it helps when I'm off today and tomorrow so I get to watch him get on the bus. Then the another issue is in the afternoons, we have to depend on Justin to take Ryan to Boy's club so they can hang out until Bucky gets off work at 4:30 to pick them up from Boy's Club.. I do enjoy working with two other deaf ladies and a CODA guy as it helps to make time go quickly.
I had another job interview this morning with a insurance agency and I am HOPING they will let me know by Friday if I'm hired.. I really hope so because it's in Oak Ridge, only 2 miles from my house and it has right time frame because I get to watch Ryan get on the bus to go school safely before heading to work. But we still have afternoons issue to resolve.. MMmm.. Something will be bound to happen and answer to our prayers.
If the Insurance agency job position doesn't pan out for me, I will stick with my current job because I want to be employed and having a steady income and hopefully something better will come along regarding Ryan's situation.. So I need good thoughts and prayers for my job and Ryan's situation.
By the way, we are SUPPOSED to have snow during the night toward tomorrow (Thursday) I am not looking forward that! I wanna to get my first paycheck from work so I have some time to have some moola in my wallet before bills comes for it and being stuck at work this weekend :).. I don't want to have snow because I want to go work on Friday.. Sandy is hoping for snow because she wants to enjoy snow but I don't want that :) Let's see who will have the wish come true.. :)
Stay warm and healthy! T'care and till then! M-










3 Comments:
Well, Oak Ridge Schools has closed for the day! So the boys will be home with me today.. Bucky still has to go to work today :( Wish he could be home with us too..
:) Enjoy your day in the snow if you have any in your area!
Smiling, M-
We have very little snow. Then it turned to sleet. The kids were out of school but not able to play outside. So we still haven't had any snow in a few years for the kids to enjoy. I pray you will find a good for solution to someone to help with Ryan. Love ya
I'm glad you enjoy working. I hope you get the job with the insurance company. I will pray about it for you. God will definitely take care of you. LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment
<< Home