Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My husband..

Hello everyone,

I am disappointed to announce that Bucky has decided to remove his blogs on the web. So the link to his blogs are no longer on my link pages.

Why, you ask.. Someone who wants to hide behind anonymous name has decided to bash me over and over about my weight. I don't know what that person's out to do but Bucky doesn't appreciate that person posting on his comment box saying things about me. So he said he would rather to have no blog than having a blog out there..

If you want to hide behind anonymous name, then don't say a thing because that's coward's way out..

Thanks and till then, M-

On to good news! I'M ON MY FIRST DAY OF WORK!! Will be home approximately 7:30 pm tonight :) Talk to you later!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, January 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

knowing bucky...he likes to be private. I understand bucky's point. However, mary and I are facing with anonymous nuts everyday. we can delete them whenever we want to. I dont worry. very few are against me being pregnant and put a child suffers to have two moms. We show them and prove them wrong. :-)
Bucky, just do your best with your new job and long-lasting.
Mary, excitement, nervous and sweaty will go away and used to your new job. that what i did. heh.

 
At 10:24 PM, January 25, 2007, Blogger dorislea51 said...

Looks like we have real sick person that has not better to do but make negative comments on people's weight. Honey you can lose we can always lose weight if we chose to. The person writing those comments has to be a miserable person. The have be ugly from the inside out and nothing can ever change that. Poor Stupid person. They must be friendless too.

 
At 10:35 PM, January 26, 2007, Blogger Mystery Blogger said...

Oh no. They are wrong. You know, The world are nuts. Never understand how to keep these shut mouth and have respect these people with looks, and weights.
Me, too. But I have to lose weigh since summer 2006. It won't lose yet, because it is hard and keep tired from four jobs! One- kids. Two- work out, three- my workplace, four-clean the house! Can't be help....

 
At 10:26 PM, January 27, 2007, Blogger ~Tazette~ said...

Hope you had a good day at work :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home