Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Monday, January 22, 2007

Smiling from East Tennessee!!

Hello Everyone!!

There are SMILES in East Tennessee because I am going for orienation today at 8 am and also because Colts won last night and will be playing against Chicago Bears for Super Bowl! (Debra Suzanne, I know you will be rooting for Chicago Bears for sure! But we are still family :) LOL!

I am excited and nervous about the job.. I am not nervous thinking I can't do the job, I am nervous because this is a new job and not knowing what it is like there..

:) Have a great day! :) Till Then, M-

2 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, January 22, 2007, Blogger Vicki said...

You'll do great on your job and I know you'll love it. Congratulations on finding job. I'm really happy for you. Let me know how the first day goes.

 
At 10:01 PM, January 22, 2007, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

Hello Everyone!
Update about my first day at work.. It was actually something so simple.. I sat down and listened to policies/rules/procedures all day long. :) I will start in my job department on Wednesday :)

Smiling, Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home