Stories from my two nieces
Hello Everyone,
I wanted to share two stories I got from my nieces, Brittany and Rebecca. They emailed me their short stories and gave me their permission to share the stories with you.
They have very good imagination and have talent for storytelling.. I am proud of them!! I told them I look forward more stories from them so I hope to find some stories in my inbox on regular basis :)
This is from Brittany who is 10 years old.
The Werewolf
By: Brittany Lea Carver
There it is right in front of me. Before I knew I was on my back with a sharp pain in my arm. I slowly crawl to my feet leaving a trail of blood behind me. I'm trying to hunt down that ugly old werewolf. (two weeks later on a full moon) That day I got up and I had forgotten all about the werewolf. Then I realized once a werewolf has bitten you, on the next full moon you become a werewolf.
I run to the calendar to see what the date is. "Oh no tonight is the night of the full moon", I ran out the door with a gun and a silver bullet. The only way to kill off a generation of werewolves is to kill off the very first one who started it.
(Two hours laters almost 11:00 P.M.) "As I crept through the woods I spot the oldest werewolf". "I'm going to kill you and end this generation now!" (12:00 midnight now and too late) I begin to grow hair all over my body, my shoes and clothes are all shredding to pieces and falling from my body. I was different from all the other werewolves. I was good werewolf. I jumped on the other werewolf and began to beat him with my super werewolf powers. As soon as he dies I turn back into a human.
When I was werewolf I still saved all the other werewolves and turned them into human again. From that day on some reason I still had the power. I was able to control the power and turn it on and off as I wanted to. Every now and then there will be a bad crime and I will come to the rescue. I am known as the Human Werewolf.
This is from Rebecca who is 8 years old..
Once upon a time there was a pony who had no home. It was a girl the pony saw a boy pony he was so fast the girl pony caught up with the boy pony the boy pony fell in love. With the girl pony then they got married . Then lived happy ever affter.The End
Labels: Children










4 Comments:
awwwww I love the stories.. They are very good story tellers..
It is great to see kids like the girls and even Ryan now having the imagination that we don't have anymore..
I hope that Brittany and Rebecca will continue sending you their stories!!!
Those stories are great! They sure have a good imagination. Wish I still had mine. I think I'll encourage Rebecca to write one. Please post the stories as they are sent to you.
Thanks Sandy and Vicki, I hope to get some more stories from them and will post if they continue to give me their permission :) I think they would..
:) Mary
Aunt Mary,
Thank you for posting my story and you post all of my stories. In fact i am going to write another one right now. xoxoxo Brittany
Post a Comment
<< Home