Our Saturday and weather..
Hello Everyone!
It's rainy Sunday here in East Tennessee.. I am RELIEVED that it's not SNOWING!! Even though Sandy may strangle me for that because she's looking forward SNOW!! :)
I was really worried about it being snowing today because I am to report to orientation tomorrow (Monday) and I REFUSE to drive in snow/icy condition.. No need to risk damages to my car and use my insurance to pay for the damages etc if they would pay for it. So I am much relieved to know we are just having rain instead.. :)
Mmmm, our Saturday was uneventful but I am so excited we FINALLY have a spanking brand new mattress on our bed!! We have always gotten "hand me down" mattress for last 15 years and the last one was from my Dad.. He has mattress that had tubes of water and zip up the "blanket" and it would act like waterbed but in mattress.. I don't see that anywhere nowadays but it was in style years ago.. Dad had it for about 10 to 15 years and he decided to buy a new mattress and gave us his mattress.. We had it for 2 years and the zipper started to not stay together, I guess Bucky and I toss and turn too much for the zippers :) So it was exposing the tubes when we lay on the mattress so Bucky and I have decided to start looking for mattress and we went to a store in Powell, They had emergency liquidation sale going on and every mattress set was on sale for 50 percent off.. We found one we liked so we bought one and brought home.. Last night was a BEST NIGHT SLEEP I have had in a long time!! YAY!! The mattress was perfect!! WHEW!! So I will get good sleep before heading work..
Mom, Dad, Sandy, Robert, Joann (Robert's sister), Bucky, Tori, Ryan and I went to Chicken City in Knoxville to buy chicken to stock up our freezer.. Bucky and I usually go a couple time a year to buy chicken in bulk and put in freezer.. 40 lbs of boneless/skinless chicken breasts and in each 10 lbs bags, it has about 38 breasts in it so it's 152 breasts.. So I feel that it's worthwhile to get that..
Prayer list for
Deanna Taylor to regain her strength as she went home from hospital.
Jeff Davis- he had outpatient procedure last Thursday and I have not heard anything yet.
Mae Shea- She's Robert's ex sister in law, she has been and still is in hospital for a month now.
Sandy and Ginny Duncan- Vacation trip to Florida, have a safe and enjoyable trip.
Bill and Tina Carver- unspoken request..
Please keep those in your prayers to be able to move to the next phase in their health toward recovery..










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home