Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Welcome to 2007!!

Hello Everyone!

This is my first post for 2007! I wish everyone a happy and good year as we go on our journey into 2007..

End of 2006 has brought deaths to America, James Brown, Former President Gerald Ford, among several people as well as Bucky's PaPaw in Sevierville TN.. Good night and sleep tight..

The trip for PaPaw's funeral also gave Bucky the chance to see his Dad after a while.. I have something funny to mention about Bucky and his Dad.. The interpreter, Tina and I was talking while Bucky and his Dad was in the receiving line accepting sympathies from family and friends. Tina and I was talking about how Bucky and his Dad looked alike.. I have always thought Bucky looked like his Mom but after seeing them side by side, I realized he does looks like his Dad as well. Tina mentioned that she now know where Bucky has his sarcasm teasing and saying funny things as she kept hearing Bucky's Dad doing the same thing to the guests that came by their way.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



We also had a very good visit with Bucky's Mom and our nieces, Brittany and Rebecca. I am so PROUD of those girls being able to communicate with me without having much help on interpreting from Bucky's Mom.. I am so pleased and looking forward to have the precious girls visiting us soon! I always enjoy the visits we get from Mom in NC.. Thank you for bringing the girls for us and thank you for staying with us till New Year Day! Brittany is 10 yr old with brown hair, Rebecca is 8 years old with blond hair and they both are my girls!

I had a job interview this morning (Wednesday) and hope to be able to start working soon! It would be a great way to start 2007 by having a job that pays money and be able to make a living.. Prayers and good thoughts for the job interview please.. I will know within 7 to 10 days if I have the job for sure.. They have offered me the job and the orienation will be on January 22nd IF my background check, references and drug test are all cleared.. :)


YAY!! Here's my January Birthday list and Birthday song to those who were born in January!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Dear January folks!
Happy Birthday to you!


Lily Rose Mountjoy - Jan 7 - Virginia
Wendy Anderton - Jan 9 -Tennessee
Mary Clark - Jan 9 - North Carolina
Billy Jernigan - Jan 10 - North Carolina
Michelle & Rufus - Jan 14 - North Carolina
Lauren Puckett - Jan 15 - North Carolina
Cherie Tomei - Jan 15 - Tennessee
Jeane Potter - Jan 17 - Tennessee
Vicki Levesque - Jan 20 - Michigan
Patsy Farrell - Jan 22 - North Carolina
Andrea Williams - Jan 23 - Texas
Betty Battle - Jan 23 - Tennessee
Lavoy Killian - Jan 25 - Tennessee
Nancy Earp Salmon - Jan 25 - North Carolina
Aunt Donna Wilson - Jan 27 - Tennessee
Terry Dunaway - Jan 28 - North Carolina
Reba Jo Poole - Jan 28 - Virginia
Millie Morehouse - Jan 30 -Maryland

*Jan 5th was my Great Aunt Virginia's birthday
*Jan 26th was my Great Grandpa Grover Poole's birthday

Again, if I didn't mention your name and birthdate, please let me know so I can update my birthday list.. :)

Till then, M-

1 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, January 09, 2007, Blogger dorislea51 said...

Congratulations on the job. smile
The girls and I had a great time with you too. love you xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home