New family member and Christmas!
Hello Everyone!
I am excited to talk about our new family member.. He came to us today! His name is Booda.. He is 6 months old and obviously you know by now it's a male! :)
Sandy has gotten a Puggle puppy not too long ago and I really LOVED the way she looked and wished we could have one like her.. Sandy found this puppy on zoomommy and told us about it.. Justin was determined to have Booda so I told Sandy that we would go ahead and take him after I talk to Bucky :) So Bucky said after hestiating for a bit about having another puppy in house..So today at 11 am, we went to Turkey Creek and met the people who kept Booda and picked him up. He is so adorable!
So when we brought Booda to Mom and Dad's house while Sandy and I was making 5 batches of fudges (all different flavors) Tori went and brought Puggly over to meet Booda. We realized that they are little bit different in colors but they are so much alike in many ways..
They are Puggles, mixed breed by design of Pug and Beagle breeds. You can look them up on this link and see what information they have on Puggles.. I think they are adorable pets! They are small pets, will not be more than 30 lbs..
Here's more pictures of Booda..
You can see Booda on Justin's right and Puggly is on the left.. She has light blue collar on.. She's 5 months old and Booda is 6 months old.. 
Booda and Puggly playing with Ryan.. :)
Sandy, Thanks for helping us getting Booda! I think he's going to keep us busy! :) He's so adorable!! Thanks again! :)
Tomorrow is December 24th, We will be going over to Sandy and Robert's house to have dinner around 2 pm and be starting our festivites of opening gifts, and doing something new that we have never done and that's singing some songs!! :)
Everyone,
Please have a SAFE and warm Merry Christmas!
Love from The Carver's Family in Tennessee!!










2 Comments:
I just love Puggles...and Booda is a cute name. They will have fun together.. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of your family.
Patty
Ahhh...He's so cute! I can't wait to meet him. I hope everyone had a very safe and happy Christmas.
Post a Comment
<< Home