Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I am SO excited!!

Hello everyone!

As you know that my husband has been looking and looking for jobs ever since last December when he was finished with his classes and waiting on his graduation day in May. He was really frustrated and really wanted to have a job and be able to support his family.. Then he had applied at a place in Oak Ridge and he kept getting rejected. He was so mad! So he decided to get in touch with that place and asked if they were discriminating against him because he is deaf.. They replied no they didn't know he was deaf because of them not being allowed to ask what disabilities we have when they screen applications so they called him in for a meeting to see where and what Bucky can do for their company.. That was a LONG process as they kept asking him to come back again and again for interviews with different people then FINALLY they asked him for list of references so he gave a couple of names and their email addresses. THEN they emailed him and asked him to come in for drug/physical exam on the 27th.. So he went and took the tests. They were really sincere and trying to make sure that everything was covered and make sure that Bucky has an oppournity..

TODAY he got email from the Human Resources offering him a job!!! YAY!! So He's starting Monday at 8 am!! OH BOY!! I'm so excited!! Of course it is full-time temporary job and if he does well which he should have no problem doing this job! I wish I could share the employment information..

:) Way to go HONEY!!

Till then! M-

5 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, November 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Bucky! Sounds like a good job and good pay. Hang on to this one.

 
At 10:59 AM, November 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BIGGEST CONGRATS TO BUCKY

KEEP UP GOOD WORK IT WAS WORTH WAITING FOR ONE YEAR SINCE HE GOT HIS DIPLOMA FROM PSTCC...

I AM SO PROUD OF HIM


MOM WYNN

 
At 2:24 PM, November 29, 2006, Blogger Patty said...

WooHoo way to go!!!!! Good luck Bucky.

 
At 9:28 PM, November 29, 2006, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

Thanks Robert and Patty!
Yeah We are excited and he has to have iron chain around this job till he is at least 70 :)

 
At 4:24 PM, December 08, 2006, Blogger Vicki said...

Congratulations! I know you're excited. I think you should take a picture of him in his work clothes and post it. I'm so happy for you all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home