Hedy Taylor
Hello everyone,
I wanted to do a post saying Congratulation to Hedy Taylor, my cousin who lives in Maryland. She's expecting her first child in June! She has 5 children she helps take care of with Debra, her partner.. I know those children will be thrilled to have a baby in the family to cuddle and trample over to play with :)
Hedy, my prayers are with you to have healthy child whether it is a boy or a girl and deaf or hearing and for you to have healthy pregnancy with no complications at delivery. It is a unique experience anyone can go through. I look forward to hear stories regarding your pregnancy and labor :) The names you will or may have already chosen should come from your heart as your heart will tell you the best name for your child.
When I found out I was pregnant with Justin, my heart said Justin Lee Carver but I gave in to Bucky and let him have his middle name passed on to Justin so it is Justin Lon. When I got pregnant with Tori, my heart said Katherine Jo Carver (nicknamed Katie Jo) but unfortunately a cousin on Bucky's side was named Katie Jo 6 months before Tori was born so I changed it to Victoria Elizabeth when Bucky protested my second choice which was Sara Jo. When Ryan was born, my heart once again said Ryan Gustus but my Dad preferred the name Monroe instead of Gustus so Ryan Monroe is his name.. So you will have a name that stands out in your heart and that is the name you should go with.
I look forward updates!! :) I will post the information regarding the baby when it comes in June! Hope it will be on or close to June 13 when my Dad and Roberts celebrate their birthday :) But just may be your luck to have it on 9th like many of your family celebrate on the 9th LOL!!
Once again, Congratulation on your pregnancy!! :)
Till then, M-










5 Comments:
Good Afternoon, Mary. I don't know if you are a born again Christian, are you? Just in case of any misunderstanding, I want you to know clearly that the Lord and we don't hate gays as humans but HE is not pleased about their begetting sins of their gay actions. Also, I want to be clear to you that REAL Christians ought to vote what is right or HE will judge people who vote what is wrong. Pray for you for the Wisdom from the Lord. Remember that the Lord loves you and even the gays as humans. Give the Lord's Mercy on Ridor and Hedor's parents who are heartbroken over their gay behaviors/actions. To be honest with you, for the sake of the Lord it is not right for you to encourage gays's rights if you are Christian. It is advised for you to back off simply. Ex-gays even have admitted that gays have sick minds and later get diseases and don't have good futures, etc. I can email you the testmonies of the former gays if you want. Up to you.
Ooops, I meant besetting sins, not begetting.
dont have good futures? what do you mean?
My partner and i DO have a good future! We have a lot of offering for our kid.
I am happy and thank to God gave me a bless to have a baby. In fact is that some christians are great to me. some Xians(hateful on gay)are making sure all gays and lesbians can not get ANY good futures--uh-oh! that's problem! I dont let anyone stop us with our happiness. My five kids love me so much because I gave them a lot of offers! my cousin mary knew and saw in us! :-) I trust that mary is not up against any kind of lives based on the religious. we have a right to live and breathe that God gives us. We love God.
Hello!
Actually, EVERY cultures not only Gay and Lesbian have many people ranting and raving about things such like what you said "Ex-gays even have admitted that gays have sick minds and later get diseases and don't have good futures, etc." There are people who said the exactly same phrase but omit the gay and put in "deaf", "black", "blind" and so on.. I personally believe that we are put in this beautiful earth NOT to judge others but to fellowship among brothers and sisters. Unfortunately that isn't happening to everyone.
I don't know if you are hearing or deaf, male or female or anything about you except your judgement toward gay and lesbian.. I would like to ask you to please make up an pseudoname to label yourself on my blog. I would appericate that very much.
I know Hedy will make a wonderful Mom to her child. She's loving and caring person and she loves kids so much. Why deny her that right to have her own child?
Thanks!
I know Mary is a Christian and so am I. Gays and Lesbians are God's creation the same as you and I. My feelings about their lifestyles are kept to myself. It's not for me, and if it were my child, it would take an awful lot of God's help, but I would NOT stop loving them. Christians are supposed to love their neighbor as they love themselves. Do you love yourself? And everybody is our neighbor. Even Jesus said so. He didn't say, love your neighbor, except for gays and lesbians. So show your Christianity and love everybody. I love you and I don't even know who you are. Have a merry Christmas.
Post a Comment
<< Home