Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday Sales!!

Hey Everyone!

As I type this post, Sandy is brave enough to go to a Black Friday Sale at Wal-mart intending to buy only only two things that is on sale BUT as Sandy and I page back and forth, she is buying MORE than one thing we intended to buy as she walks around and see things priced lower than last year...... BUT it's on sale and she's there so it's good use of her time there before she goes to work at 8 am.. :) the KIDS are SPOILED!!!! MMMmm.....

Thanks Sandy for being able to go there.. Wish I could go with you! :)

I will be posting our Thanksgiving dinner pictures later today.. Gotta get our Christmas stuff out and decorate the house! :)

Till then, M-

1 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, November 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEP I had fun going there and getting what we had planned on getting.. but I spent the money because I wanted to give the kids what I thought they'd like!!

Next time u and mom go with me!!!!!!! Then we can have fun spending money!!! hehe..

I love the kids and as long as I'm alive.. they will still be spoiled by me until I die!!!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home