Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Another post all about songs..

Hello Everyone!

Wanted to do a post as Sandy and I was discussing songs as usual :) She sent me the link and I looked up Randy Travis and I loved those two songs! Mmmm..


Artist/Band: Travis Randy
Lyrics for Song: Shout To The Lord
Lyrics for Album: Glory Train

My Jesus, my Savior
Lord, there is none like You
All of my days I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love
My Comfort, my Shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You
Shout to the Lord
All the earth, let us sing
Power and majesty
Praise to the King
Mountains bow down
And the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name
I sing for joy
At the work of Your hands
Forever I’ll love You
Forever I’ll stand
Nothing compares to the promise
I have in You

Artist/Band: Travis Randy
Lyrics for Song: Nobody Knows, Nobody Cares
Lyrics for Album: Glory Train
Nobody knows how lonely my road
Nobody knows how heavy my load
Nobody cares how tearful my way
How dark the night, how weary the day
Nobody knows, nobody cares
My every burden nobody shares
My only comfort and my only strength
Is Jesus walking by my side all the way
Nobody knows how hard I must toil
Causing sometimes my heart to recoil
Nobody cares when I try to sleep
I lay awake and I bitterly weep
Nobody knows, nobody cares
My every burden, nobody shares
My only comfort, my only strength
Is Jesus walking by my side all the way
Nobody knows how weary my cross
Nobody knows my trouble, my loss
Nobody cares if even I’m ill
Or if life’s hardships have broken my will
Nobody knows, nobody cares
My every burden nobody shares
My only comfort and my only strength
Is Jesus walking by my side all the way
Nobody knows, nobody cares
My every burden nobody shares
My only comfort, my only strength
Is Jesus walking by my side all the way
will be posting more songs later on, Enjoy!!
Till then, M-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home