Information For Women
Hello everyone!
Wanted to do a short post this morning before I head on to my busy day! :)
Wanted to give some links for women to keep up with their personal information such as period cycles, and such.. Sandy sent this to me a couple of months ago.. Thanks! So maybe it will help you keep track of your periods and be able to maintain detailed information for your doctor if needed.
Tracking your family health history made easy by using this.. Go and view this as this is a list of high risk and recommendation on what to do.
Also an general screening and immunization information for Women can be found here..
Assess your Food intake and activity by using this..
For young ladies in your lives who are between age of 10-16, this is a great website for them to learn about themselves as they grow..
Will be posting more when I get more information as I check out sites.. :)
Till Then, M-










2 Comments:
WOW YOU HAVE ALL THOSE INFORMATION TO SHARE... I LOVE THOSE, IT MAKE ME REALIZE I NEED TO CHECK EVERYTHING AS I HAVE NOT DONE THAT WITH MY DOCTOR... BUT HATE TO DO THOSE EXAMINATION SMILE!!!
tHANKS FOR "HELPING" BY REMINDING ME ILY MOM
Hey Mom!
That's my intention to remind every person who comes through this blog to get check up :) I need to do it myself also! :)
Love ya! M-
Post a Comment
<< Home