Onyx/Cameo Flip Ring..
Many years ago, my Granny had bought a ring somewhere that is "2 in 1" ring.. On one side it would have cameo of woman then when you flip that and it would be onyx. Somewhere, somehow in life, it got lost.. My Granny never forgot about that ring and she would keep asking jewelry places or anyone who would know something about the ring but with no luck! Until Mom went to Kentucky for Deaf festival about two years ago, she finally found a guy that knows someone who sells that type of ring so Sandy finally decide to put a foot in front of herself and bought two rings, one for Mom and me each. Mom and I have different design but both are beautiful!
Here is the picture of mine, it's not very excellent but yo
u can get general idea of what it is like..










1 Comments:
Well I knew IF I didn't get them.. then u guys would've never went and got one and I wanted to be able to give it to you guys!!
Although Mom HAD to tell you I got it :P I got this for your birthday :-D
I'm glad that you like the ring :)
Post a Comment
<< Home