Christmas Survey..
Alright, I wanted to do this as it's FUN!! Thanks Sarita and Sandy for posting their answers on their blogs (their links are on the side.)
Christmas Holiday "know me better"!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog during the holidays.. any other time.. HOT CHOCOLATE!!
2. Does Santa wrap the presents or just set them under the tree? It has to be wrapped!!
3. Colored or white lights on the tree/house? Both
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nah, We get plenty of kisses without it :)
5. When do you put up your decorations? It has to be done AFTER Thanksgiving not before! Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving when everyone has long weekend together :)
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Mom and Dad's Dressing! It's the BEST dressing EVER!! and Turkey of course! Sandy cooks very good Turkey!! YAY!! I can't cook turkey so thank goodness she can! :)
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? MMM, I remember when I was young living in Wendell, NC. Mom woke Sandy and I up early in the morning and said, Santa brought you gifts and hurry and catch him before he leaves. So Sandy and I got up and went into living room and saw Santa with the gifts.. LOL it was Dad in Santa suit.. :)
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? That is the same time in Wendell story above when I saw Santa having same necklace with family picture pendant tucked inside the suit. I waited till Dad got back and said he was at store, OH NO he missed Santa.. Then I noticed he had the same necklace so I knew it was Dad instead of Santa :)
9. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve? Yeah, it's an requirement in our household :)
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Got new Christmas tree, Prelit so I guess just oranaments .. :)
11. Snow! Love or Dread it? I wish we'd have a blizzard!!! BUT the snow to melt the next day :)
12. Can you ice skate? Yes in young days but not now.. Too old for that :)
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? MMMM I have had so many wonderful gifts to have an favorite..
14. What is the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Celebrating the reason of Christmas and to be with family..
15. Favorite holiday dessert? Pumpkin pie, Pecan pie and Eclair Pie
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Getting family together to start our Christmas Dinner at 2 pm and enjoy the conversations then clear out the table and see the kids squirming and looking at gifts, wondering what they are getting then getting them settled in positions to open their gifts alternative with every one else in the house on Christmas Eve.
17. What tops your tree? This year, the item I got from Avon last year, Santa riding reindeer around and around.. :)
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I rather to give than to receive because I love to feel excitement when they open the gifts and enjoy it..
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle all the way!!!!
20. Candy Canes? Enjoy the candy canes in hot chocolate drink and to eat them, they are yummy! It is also so cool for the meaning of red and white as well as the "J"










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home