Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Saturday, April 08, 2006

My day..

Today was a mixed day for me.. It was fun, crazy and irriating day for me.. Does that make any sense to you?? It doesn't to me but that's my day!

This morning, Bucky, Kids and I went to Clinton as Sandy and Robert bought washer and dryer so they needed Bucky's help picking it up and bringing it to their house.. So Dad and Bucky went with them in Dad's truck.. While they were gone, I had Justin and Ryan with me staying with Mom.. Justin has been BUGGING me to death wanting to go home as he was supposed to meet his girlfriend, Nicole.. He had made plans with Nicole without confirming with me to make sure our agenda was in sync.. That was irriating part of the day where I have to listen to him griping over and over wanting to go home to see his girlfriend.

When everyone got home from getting washer/dryer, Sandy wanted me to come over so I had to close up my IM conversation on AIM.. Went over and helped them moving the old washer and dryer toward truck and Bucky helped set up the washer and dryer.. That was the fun part..

THEN when we were all done with that, Dad decided that they were going to dump the washer and dryer at the dumpster and they had to drive to three different places to finally dump them.. It aggravated Justin so badly.. poor him.

When we finally were done and be able to go home, I found out that Nicole and her grandparents had came to our house from Strawberry Plains but we were not home.. :( So they went back home.. Needless to say, Justin was really steamed as a pressure cooker! He fussed at me.. Oh well!

Bucky and I decided to go ahead and tackle the dinner so we used our deep fryer for the first time to cook our dinner.. We got it as a Christmas gift from Bucky's Mom.. I really liked it even though I really don't like fried food.. I rather bake or broil my food instead of deep frying..

Now I am ready for B E D!

:)

I forgot to mention this when I posted this so I'm updating.. :)

Sandy and Robert has laundry room by the carport so it had no door to the laundry room.

While we were installing washer and dryer in the laundry room, Sandy said Bucky was scared when a bird has flew out of its nest in the laundry room. I laughed so I looked at the nest and decided to tease anyone who would get scared flapping my hands like a bird, Robert got bit scared as he jumped a bit so Sandy and I laughed THEN I got scared and yelled because the nest ACTUALLY had a bird in there and the bird flew out of the nest and went out of the laundry room GEEZ!! So everyone laughed at me too :) So Robert, don't feel bad that I was laughing when you were scared and I got taste of my own medicine :) That was a funny moment!

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, April 08, 2006, Blogger Sandy said...

LOL yeah that was sooo funny.. wish we had that on videotape hehe..

I really appreciate the help that Bucky, Tori, Justin and you gave us with the washer/dryer..

Sorry that Justin missed his girlfriend.. Hopefully they'll see each other soon..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home