Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Is it Ridor?

Justin was watching this video and I, at first glance, thought this was Ridor and realized it wasnt.. Wanted to post this.. :)

I am watching Chronicle of Narnia then will be watching Brokeback Mtn on DVD then will be getting Little Manhattan and Bee Season.. Will be posting about those 4 movies as soon as I have seen them..

Smiling! M-

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, April 04, 2006, Blogger Sandy said...

Yup that does look like Ridor..

at first it was hard to tell but the more i saw yeah it does look like Ridor especially the facial expressions that I remember him having when we were all younger..

 
At 10:09 PM, April 04, 2006, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

Ha ha Yeah, It is not excatly like Ridor but some of his facial expression and some point of his "skit" was similiar to Ridor.. I wonder what Ridor has to say about this!? :)

I wonder what did he sung??

Smiling, M-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home