Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Friday, March 31, 2006

Albums page

Hello everyone,

I decided to publish a album page where I will post all the pictures I have with families and friends.. You can check them out whenever you have time to do so.. Some may have so many pictures in one posting..

There will not be any wording in the posts JUST pictures.. I will still post stories here but the pictures will be in the Album page..

Thank you! M-

1 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, April 01, 2006, Blogger Supermonkey said...

Hey I like it, but one suggestion...
Could you make the page with Black or darker colored background?
I think it would make the pictures stand out a little better that way, but just a suggestion.
Great job!
Look forward to seeing more pics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home