Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Pretty day so far

The news said we were supposed to have rain all day today but this morning I got up and realized it was sunny.. So far, we are having real nice day and very nice temp of 76.. Whew! So I opened the windows and enjoy the breezes that comes through the house! :)

Wanted to share wonderful news with you all! We got a call from our firstborn son that we had to give away for adoption when we were 16 years old. He is coming to visit us tomorrow! We are excited about seeing him again after seeing him when he was only few hours old. He's 17 years old now and we are anxious to find out what he has been up to all those years.. Will post more about this later..

Till then, M-

2 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, April 01, 2006, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

Sorry to bust your bubble but there's no visitors for us tomorrow! We wanted to post a April Fool Joke :)

Enjoy your day pulling some prank! :)

M-

 
At 3:40 PM, April 02, 2006, Blogger Vicki said...

Mary!! I'm gonna kick your butt! I was getting all excited about a son I didn't know about. I thought "GEE!! I didn't know they had another son. I guess I don't know them as well as I thought I did." That was the ultimate April Fools joke.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home