Who gives a @#$% about profanity?
Hello Everyone!
GOOD MORNING!
How do you feel about profanity?? I do say Sh*t, D*mn occasionally but not in every sentence I say each day. I saw this link on CNN and decided that it was good thing to post about..
Justin, my 14 years old son cusses so much that I can't believe how much he says it in each of his sentence.. I told him, first of all he is not old enough to be cussing and second of all it was so stupid to put all that cussing in his vocabulary.. I have fussed and fussed at him to mind his language because he cusses at almost everything and everyone..
It's sad world that we are in right now.. People having NO judgement to mind their language and what world we live in right now is gone wild.. Almost everyone is doing things that makes them look more stupider than ever..










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home