What A Dream!
Around 4 am this morning, I woke up needing to go to bathroom and I got back to bed, fell asleep pretty quickly. Often, I would toss and turn a couple of times before I finally get to go back to sleep but this time, I was able to go sleep quickly.. Then I had this horrible dream!
Bucky and I was elated that we got a check for $4,000 dollars so we were happy that it came in right time to get some of bills paid. I realized that we had only $1,000 dollars left so I wanted to tell Bucky that we need to hold back the money so we could give Mom and Dad and Sandy some money but I couldn't find Bucky but I found a guy I didn't know in our bedroom standing by the bed.
Dad was by the bed also so I signed to Dad that "Bucky's missing" and Dad said "Really?" We realized my two dogs, Buddy and Angel was sniffing under the bed so Dad said for me to leave the room so Mom told me to come out of bedroom. Dad lifted the mattress and set it down again and said "Bucky's dead, He has been killed"
I was feeling really upset that Bucky had died and I saw Sandy walking toward us so I told her that Bucky is dead. Sandy said "I know, I killed him because I needed money" I got VERY furious at her and asked "why she killed Bucky, why didn't you kill Robert?" I looked at Mom and Dad and was very surprised by their remark "Well you should share money with her" .
At that point, I woke up and I was feeling really angry and I looked over to Bucky and saw that he's breathing. I knew it was a dream then so my emotions was cooled off quickly so I got up and called Sandy at 6:30 am on videophone and told her about this. She laughed! I later told Mom and Dad about this and they both laughed at me.. Mom said she wouldn't made me share the money because it belonged to Bucky and me..
I have NO idea what the dream means or what it symbols.. I didn't like that type of dreams! I would rather to have good dreams where we are happy and contented with our lives :) I have had several dreams that bothered me at times.










5 Comments:
Hey Maybe that the man is your lover and you want to kill me to get my moola hahahaha. I dont plan to die for other 45 years or so unless i can die from boredom smile. I love you honey .
HEHE!!!! I just can't get over that dream.. I just think it's soo funny!!!
that's something I'll never forget and wont' let u live down ;)
It wasn't me who had you killed It was SANDY who killed you!
Good that you plan to be around here for 45 years if you can live with me that long! LOL!
Runt, I know you will not let me live this down!!
LOL, that was great dream. :-D
R-
OMG!! I'm glad you didn't call me with that dream. Dreams are so real sometimes that I do call people up in the middle of the night and tell them what I think of them. I probably would've called Sandy and woke her up and tell her why did you kill Bucky? I'm glad it was just a dream. I don't want anything to happen to any of you.
Post a Comment
<< Home