The Movies..
Hello everyone!
I sat down to watch Chronicle of Narnia but unfortunately my role as a Mom didn't get a break so I didn't get to watch the movie all throughout.. BUT what I have seen, it was good! Bucky enjoyed the movie very much that he wanted to have one of his own! :)
Ryan, at first was not that interested in the movie as he kept moving around, but he kept coming back to his seat and finally got very interested in the movie that he sat down and stayed till the end.
Tori has seen the movie at the theater when Knoxville had it open captioned and she wanted to buy the DVD so I guess we will be buying that then as Tori LOVED it.. I know she would kill us if she knew that we have rented it already. LOL! Tori is at TSD (TN) this week so she's not at home to watch this..
Bucky and I went to our bedroom and watched Brokeback Mtns.. I could tell that Bucky was uncomfortable watching it as he tossed and turned and looked away when the characters was in romance scenes.. Not really many of it though.. I thought it was pretty good and was not used to see Heath Ledger doing what he did in the movie.. I LOVE Heath Ledger and it was odd looking at him being gay. BTW, April 4th is Heath's birthday! He's 27 years old now..
Now I will be renting Little Manahattan and Bee Season later today and will post about them.. :)
Till Then! M-










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home