Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Saturday, March 25, 2006

I am excited!!

Hello Everyone!

I'm excited that upcoming months are going to be busy with events such as holidays, birthdays, anniversary and of course a Graduation!

Sandy and I had an discussion this morning about having family dinner again.. Don't we love special Dinners!! I love it when we can get together and just enjoy good food to eat and chat among each other!

We will be having Easter/anniversary/birthday dinner as April 17th is my grandparents' 63rd wedding anniversary and April 25th will be my Gramps' 87th birthday.. Gramps is in pretty good health but of course bit slow due to his age but he's doing real good, I think for his age..
Can't wait to have the dinner together as we will be cooking the meal in foil altogether.. Chicken, potato, corn, and carrot cooked in foil. Don't it sounds good.. Dad and I ate that at Cracker Barrel years ago and we loved that! :)

THEN I'm considering having cook out here at our house May 6th celebrating Bucky's Graduation cooking burgers and hotdogs, potato salad, chips, pork beans as Bucky will be graduating on Friday the 5th. I feel this is real a milestone in Bucky's life that I want to celebrate..

Then Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Dad and Robert's birthday, July 4th, August birthdays (Mom, Justin, Tori and Ryan) , Labor Day, McMillan's anniversary, Wynn's Anniversary, Bucky's birthday, Granny's birthday, our anniversary, and so on.. You can imagine how often we have to get together and enjoy the dinners together!

2 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, March 25, 2006, Blogger Vicki said...

You should be excited. So many special events. I'm just gonna be busy going to school and not celebrating many events in our lives. But look out next year! Can't wait til Bucky's graduation.

 
At 8:51 PM, March 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

invite me over!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home