Rambling for the day..
Hello Everyone!
3 more days for us to make purchases of St Paddy's food, green clothes and brew so we can enjoy the 17th being Irish! :)
I am considering cooking corned beef brisket along some vegetables and have St Patrick feast but unfortunately, Bucky has to work on Friday! I may just save him a plate of our delicious feast! :) Mmmm.. Would love to have some receipes what you usually do for your St Patrick's feast so we can try something new.. Hope to hear from you with your receipes!
Since My Dad has Irish in his family hertiage.. I decided to do a link on St Patrick's Day, Enjoy..
Smiling, M-










1 Comments:
I've been posting some Irish recipes and facts on my blog to celebrate the week. Feel free to check out www.northridgebuzz.blogspot.com
Soon I'll be posting a recipe for Guiness Ice Cream.
Post a Comment
<< Home