Slowly returning to the reality..
Hello Everyone..
I'm almost back to reality after being so sick with fever, coughing, colds and sore muscles that you would think I have flu but I don't.. I have bronchitis and it's no laughing matter! I am feeling some better today but I still have the coughs and runny nose (no, I don't have to chase it.)
Ryan was sick for 3 days that he nearly slept 3 days in a row and now he's back to his rambling self doing his stuff.. Thank goodness! Mom and Dad has been sick with flu this week.. I just hope that the rest of the family don't get the bug to be sick!
Last Sunday, Mom and Dad decided to host the taco salad at their house instead of my house because Dad wanted Bucky to help him with some landscaping work so we went over to their house and helped with the landscaping. Sandy and I went and picked up Granny and Gramps to come to the dinner. We enjoyed the dinner and Sandy took some pictures but I have not gotten the pics yet. After the dinner, Mom and Sandy took Granny and Gramps back home while Bucky and I along the kids went home.
*Hey Mom and Dad, in case we didn't express enough, THANKS FOR THE TACO SALAD! It was YUMMY!*
Will be posting more later on tonight if I'm still awake! :)
M-










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home