Stuff to tell..
Hello everyone!
We didn't get to do much this weekend.. I am still coughing and not feeling 100 percent well from my bronchitis so we didn't work on the flower bed.. I didn't get the hostas from Sandy but we decided it would be better to wait on getting the hostas from her because we are going to be adding more topsoil to the flower bed and putting railroad ties as the borders for the flower bed.. That should be complete soon so we can get the hostas planted! :)
It has gotten bit cold here but we have our heating off because it isn't that cold for heating.. :) I am hoping to save bunch of money from the heating costs before our cooling costs goes up when it gets very warm enough for us to turn on our ac unit..
Justin is excited that he's on his spring break this week so he can enjoy his time online chatting with his friends and working on his website on www.vampirefreaks.com trying to get points on his website..
Ryan is on his last week of vacation.. I truly enjoy every moment I have with him but I am ready for him to go to school! ha! He asks so many questions and demands my attention constantly which is real good but it can get tiresome after so long! LOL!
Tori is excited she's playing softball at TSD.. We bought her softball bat, ball, glove, batting glove and shoes so she can be all ready for her games at TSD.. I should be getting her schedule soon so we can go and watch her play pitcher..
Smiling, M-










3 Comments:
Be sure and send me a schedule of Tori's softball or post it on your blog. Maybe my schedule will let me come to some of her games.
To Anonymous,
If you want to know more about my husband, you can ask him to update his blog.. He has his own blog to post his own stories..
I post about myself, kids so he will have some stories to post about himself..
:) M-
Seems like I've read a comment by anonymous before. And like I said before, "Too afraid to leave their name". What's the matter anon? Afraid of hubby? You should be. Very, very afraid. Probably just jealous because you don't look as good as he does.
Post a Comment
<< Home