Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Happy St Patrick's Day to you all! Hope you all have the luck of Irish with you today! :)

We are up and I have green shorts on but will be changing out of it soon into black pants! :)

What will you guys do this weekend? I am not very sure what we will be doing this weekend but from the looks of it, we will be spending some of our time at Clinton this weekend as Dad needs some help working on the flower bed.. It's good time to get those done so it will look so nice and pretty! :)

Have you guys planted anything yet?

We had some daffoils that Dad wanted out of his flower bed so I divided up some of those between Sandy and myself.. I have it planted already so hopefully they will bloom some before Spring is over.. We will be planting 6 hostas this weekend I hope..

Gotta go! :) M-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home