David..
Hello everyone!
Once again, David has gotten in touch with us! We kinda of lost in touch after hearing from him in October.. I had been trying to text him but my sidekick was not able to send text messages for some reason (other story there!)
Mom called me on VP and said "GET ON AIM, David is online" So I got on and chatted with him for a bit.. It was long conversation but not much being said because he was on his cell phone and it takes him long time to type in that little phone so I was patient with him trying to get his replies in.. Then tonight, he finally got his laptop hooked up! So we finally chatted back and forth without so much delay! We were able to share some pictures!
It's always good to talk to him..
When David was here last July, he brought his two pomerians dogs and I fell in love with the white one.. The black was cute but he was bigger and the white was puppy.. So of course I fell in love with the puppy! The black dog was called Zip and the white was called Odie.. I let them run around in the house and go out in the yard as they lived in the truck and I'm sure they enjoyed the freedom for a couple of hours when they came inside..
David sent me the picture of Odie.. OMG! he has grown! :( Not that little polar anymore!

This was when Odie was little puppy and you can see Zip right by him.
Here's Odie, all grown!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home