Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

News to share/discuss..

I was reading WBIR and found this link..

I don't know if they were really cold or a way for them to die together.. I can imagine turning on heat higher as my Granny has been complaining about their apartment being cold and wanting the heat on bit higher to be so warm because of her arthritis and my Gramps would be complaining that it is TOO hot in apartment..

Each time that anyone in family comes in their apartment, we would say "OH GOSH IT'S HOT IN HERE! We feel like it has NO air to share in that apartment".. Granny doesn't like when we say this but now reading this link. WOW! Didn't realize that it could have "heat stroke" Mmm.. Will have to share this with Granny and Gramps so they don't do this..

Losing weight by walking one step at a time That would be real good way to lose weight but with the weather that North is having, I would go to FLORIDA!! :) Way to go! I should do this! Mmmm.. I see that he has a lot of things coming up his way but he kept on walking and walking.. All the power to him!

Would you want this smart house?? I would like to have that luxury of having all lights turned off at once and having projector for TV etc BUT is it worth it?? mmmm..

We are having a lot of purses snatchers in first few months of 2006.. This happeend in Hospital elavator! and at Wal-Mart Be sure you put your wallet elsewhere not in your purse..

This Nun from Oak Ridge is going to federal prison..

"ADAPT"- TN Capitol closed to the protest..

Oak Ridge High School is on its way to be remodeled!

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, March 23, 2006, Blogger Vicki said...

Wow! I'm going to have to share that with my mom also. She keeps her house so hot it smothers you when you go in. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home