Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Thursday, October 13, 2005

News links to share...

No Winners for Powerball - WOW! no winners so now we are going to have more money to go to the next drawing.. Are you gonna to buy a lottery ticket now?? Tennessee has lottery and I have yet bought a ticket because I don't know what numbers would be my good luck :) My Dad bought a couple of tickets and he has been lucky at times to win some money out of it..

What would you do if you win the powerball lottery and won 290 millions dollar?? I have quite a list that I would do with the money if I won the money.. Setting aside money for the kids future (college, living costs, cars), Pay off 3 mortgages (ours, Mom/Dad and Mom D), Help Sandy/Robert and Bill/Tina buying their homes, Pay off my car, buy Bucky his truck he has been waiting for and most defintely go on a VACATION as family and vacation that Bucky and I will go on alone.. We will donate some money to certain organizations that serves Deaf.. That would be a great dream to come true! But again, like I said, I haven't bought lottery ticket so that won't happen :)

For Knoxvillians who is reading this blog- Slow down..

Mayfield Milk- 10 cents increase.. The price is why I am always buying other brand milk.. They all taste the same.. On a average month, we usually drink at least 2-3 gallons of milk and to think that we spend 4 dollars each.. Mmmm...

Be honest please! No need to fake residency to be able to get assistance that's for those evacuees.. I don't know why people feel that they need to fake something like this to be able to get assistance.. There are people out there that truly need those assistance when they are displaced from their homes.. If you are going to fake it, GO TO DEPT OF HUMAN SERVICES and ask for assistance! They have list of places that could help you with your needs.. Churches can help with food when you are short on supply of foods..

Possiblity of closing a fire dept? That isn't good! Hope that there is some grants the Fire Dept can get to help them have right equipments and be able to stay open for the county..

History is being auctioned in Oak Ridge.. It would be nice to have a historical thing in my house but unfortunately, I can't afford the base offering price 9,000.00 :)

FLYLady, This is pretty cool and I'm going to join the maillist :)

Free to be Beautiful book

Ryan LOVES going to mailbox and see if he have any mail. He runs to the mailbox whenever he hears or see the mailtruck coming down the street. This would be real cool for him! Whenever he gets a letter from Grandma, he would be excited and wanting me to read the letter to him.

If you have been getting those junk mail (preapproval for credit cards, insurace quotes etc) and you want it to be stopped, you can go to this link and put in your personal information and they will opt you out for 5 years or permanent whichever you prefer..

This is interesting.. My Food Phone It is mobile but I have not read further on how it serves Deaf people.. Here's another diet thing called Metabolic Fingerprint.. Check those out to see if one or both benefits you..

If you are prepaying your funeral costs, PLEASE have paperwork together and be able to have it available for your loved ones to present at time of your death.. So that they won't have to go through like this family is going through..


That's all news for today.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home