Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Friday, October 07, 2005

Something to say..

Clinton Tennessee has so many Antique stores in one small town! This weekend is a celebration and we are expecting many visitors coming and go through the town of Clinton purchasing antiques and having fall festival as well.. BUT how odd! I have lived in Clinton area for 13 years (part of those years were spent in Oak Ridge as well) and I have not gone to one antique store..

Knoxville Tennessee and East Tennessee is not good place for people with asthma and allergies.. Due to the fact of having pollen so high here, there are so many reasons why this is not a good place for severe problems with asthma and allergies.. My niece Brittany has severe allergies to trees, grass as well as animals so I had to tell Bill that they shouldn't move out here as they were planning to move up here about two years ago.. I didn't want Brittany to suffer so much since Knoxville area is high risk for her.. I was disappointed because we wanted to have Bucky's family living closer to us.. OH well! Hopefully Brittany will be able to outgrow that so she can live anywhere she wants when she grows up..

If you are going to do some home improvements, the cost for building supplies is getting expensive.. Bucky and I am planning on adding a 8X14 deck in our front yard, 16x24 workshop shed in back and I'm afraid of the cost due to the increase in costs and availablity of materials..

One Birth of a Triplet Babies.. Thank goodness that he stopped because so many communters has walked by and ignored the pregnant lady.. That child has a story that she will hear all her life about how she entered the world! :)

Hate to mop?? This new gadget is coming soon but very expensive.. WOW what kind of people invent those stuff??? Will you buy this? I don't know if I would.. I have total of 10 rooms to mop so it may take that Scooba two days to finish all thse rooms? The next story on the same page about Digital backpack is something that I would love for the kids to be able to use so it will be easier for them to have their "books" with them at home to do their homework/classwork..

Longviety Calculator.. I have the estimate age for myself of 74 years old..

I want to watch those movies:
The Man
Just like Heaven
In Her Shoes
Wallace and Gromit
Greatest Game Ever Played

For now, I will close..
M-

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, October 07, 2005, Blogger Patty said...

Hi Mary,
Dave works at a lumber yard here in KY. He said a month ago that lumber had gone up in price about 40 percent and its going to get worse until everything is rebuilt and the demand isnt as hi. Maybe you all can wait until spring to build your deck. It might be alot cheaper then. We are lucky he can get lumber that is warped and has been returned very cheap and we put it in our shop and build as he gets in the mood. Good luck in getting your projects done. It will be really nice when you get finished.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home