Mother In Law

If you are married and have a Mother in law, You can imagine how it is like in this strip..
This is how I felt when I first got married but now I love my Mom in love.. She can be worrying at times but I think what helps our relationship so much is that we have distance between us.. Her name is Doris so I will be calling her Mom D so you will know I'm talking about her and Mom is my Mom, Lillian..
Last April, while I was in hospital for a week, Mom D came and stayed with us. I actually enjoyed having her over staying with us for 3 weeks as she was very helpful with many things.. It was also great timing for kids to have Grandma staying with us that long. My children don't get to see Grandma very often just a couple of time per year..
So when I saw this strip, I chuckled! Remembering all those time we had visitors from in-laws.. Some of the memories was good and some wasn't..










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home