Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Monday, October 10, 2005

RSTCC Event last weekend..

Hello Everyone!



One of our neighbors had went to RSTCC here in Oak Ridge to do a mural and he won 3rd place.. CONGRATS!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I posted those pictures that I think was best and realstic..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, October 10, 2005, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

List of winners at this url..
http://www.oakridger.com/stories/101005/com_20051010011.shtml

 
At 7:21 PM, October 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow these were real good artist, I can't believe how wonderful their creative to draw these pictures wow I felt sorry for judges as it's hard to decide which is best...All pictures are good...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home