Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

How not to pay your bills..

This link gives you good advices on what to do when you are not able to pay your bills..

I am always making sure that the important bills get paid every month because we need the roof, light and phone/cable before I pay anything else.. Usually everything gets paid unless something big comes up like van repair! Whew! I am looking for a job so we should be able to live comfortable within our budget as long as no overspending :)

I don't want to be rich but just have ample money to live on monthly because I feel that people who struggle with money appreicate things more and have more respect for other people in similar situation than people who have money to buy anything in the world.

Hope the link helps out other people make the good choices..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home