Create a comfortable guest room - nice hints to think of when you decorate a guest room..
Having Grudge?? This link speak of having grudge and how to keep it in control..
I admit that I do have some grudges, I try not to have so many grudges because I am too busy for that, really.. My main grudge right now is with Bob Rittenhouse, Ralph Osborne and CSD (mainly Tim Rarus and Russ Stein and Ben Soukup) on how they treated Dad. I am going to be patiently waiting for them to get what they deserve even though it may not be this moment or today or tomorrow but they WILL get their pies shoved on their faces eventually..
Katie's Dad furious.. The Hollywood drama continues.. It's not surprising that so many actors and actresses are always falling into drama and prolong their 15 minutes of fame..
Jackson Fell.. MMMmmmmm use your imagination..
This isn't surprising.. Many men are like this when there is new baby in the house.. They sulks because they are not the main attraction anymore.. For those men who acts like this, GET A LIFE or GROW UP but the best thing is for them to ZIP UP THEIR PANTS!!!! Sheesh!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home