Our New Picket Fence!
Bucky and I worked on our yard for two days installing the picket fence we bought from Home Depot.. We are pleased with the look! Now we are going to work on installing 8X16 deck addition to our tiny front porch and installing driveway.. So we are not completely finished with our front yard yet! :)












3 Comments:
hi..nice blog... check out my blog also..hehe.. http://krzlly.blogspot.com.. dont 4get to leave a message at the chatter box..uve got a nice fence!is that your house?c yah!
krzlly
That looks really nice. I bet that was alot of hard work. Keep up the good work you have a lovely home. I hope you enjoy the feeling of owning your own home. It is a tremendous venture and a wonderful accomplishment and makes us all feel like adults.
Patty
Thanks Patty.. We are excited new homeowners, only lived here for past 9 months :) We look forward years of growing old in this house and have grandkids, great-grandkids if we get any coming visiting us..
Post a Comment
<< Home