Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Mom and Dad

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm missing Mom and Dad! They are gone to Maryland/Delaware for 2 weeks vacation.. I am jealous of them but truly happy that they are going to be with their friends and enjoy themselves. They need to get away and have fun.

It is also a good way for us to get used not having them around as I am thisclose to Mom and Dad.. When they are not around, I feel like I'm lost and bored as we talk everyday on VP or coming over to each other's house. I am truly grateful that I have a wonderful relationship with Mom and Dad that I could come to them anytime and ask for help/advice.

Thanks Mom and Dad! Enjoy your vacation! See you in 2 weeks! Don't forget, we love you very much!!

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, October 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smile, We love you all so much, too We do miss you all too Will see you soon Time will fly so fast and we be home before you know it.. Smile ILY MOM and DAD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home