Tupperware business
Tupperware
Tupperware is a wonderful business for me! I enjoy selling Tupperware and meeting different people. Tupperware has a lifetime warranty on items sold. That helps when things are broken and you can exchange it for a new one, you won't be able to do that if you purchase from any other store. When Tupperware no longer sells that item, they will give you a credit so you can order something else similar or a new item.
Tupperware has wonderful seal system that will protect your food not going bad in short time. That helps saving your budget and keep food fresher for extended period of time. For example, a lady had stored brown sugar in modular mate and left it in garage for about 4 years and opened the container. The brown sugar was still soft as sand!
Tupperware also have storage not only for food but for other misc. That you can use in bathroom, bedroom and for baby's room. Tupperware also is all about space saver! It is always important to us to have more space for other things so Tupperware has came up with many space saver items. Tupperware has two storage sets; Modular Mates and the new one that is out there now, ShelfSmart. They both are wonderful to be storing your food, things and have it airtight sealed.
There are different types that has special purposes such as FridgeSmart, FreezerSmart, Rock N Serve, Crystalware and for children.. Tupperware saves you money in long run by extending your food lifeline, lifetime warranty to exchange when your Tupperware is broken. You would not be able to exchange your plasticware at Wal-mart if it get broken after several months or years of use; therefore you will have to make a new purchase..
Having Tupperware parties is wonderful time to get together with old friends as well as making new friends! So come on, contact me or your local Tupperware consultant! You can make purchases by ordering online, attending a party or having a consultant taking a personal orders.. If your organization is in need of money, Tupperware has fundraising ideas to help you bring in some money to your organization.
You can check out my website with Tupperware. I look forward to hear from you! By the way, I was out selling Tupperware Saturday so that is why you had not heard from me.










3 Comments:
awww...brought back memories when my mother used to host and sell Tupperwares...
I hope the memories was all good :)
I agree that Tupperware is the best thing since light bread. I love it and wish I had everything in the catalogs. If I keep going, maybe one day I will. But they come up with new and better products all the time. So I'll never be able to keep up. Compare Rubbermaid and Tupperware. Tupperware will win every time. I'm glad you are my consultant. You are so patient with me and help me find exactly what I need.
Post a Comment
<< Home