Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Special Friend

Hello everyone!

I want to share a story of a special friend, Lauren Puckett.. She went to ENCSD in August of 87 from CNCSD as a freshman.. We were not in same circle of friends but we knew each other as we slept in same hall in dorm and rode same bus home and to school.. She was supposed to graduate in 91 but she was moved up to class of 90 and graduated with us. She was a nice girl and very tomboy..

Shortly after graduation, I lived in Raleigh NC in an apartment with my Mom and sister.. Lauren lived in Durham.. One day, doorbell rang and we opened the door and found Lauren standing there. She explained that she had walked from Durham to my apartment in Raleigh which was 15 miles apart. I was surprised that she walked all that miles just to come and visit! The next morning, Mom took her home on her way to work at Durham.. We occasionally got in touch as she would come and visit me whereever I lived.. She even came to visit us here in Tennessee on her way to Indiana.. Bucky and I went and stay overnight with her to attend ENCSD HC about 3 years ago, I stayed a week with her and had wonderful time with her. She's a crazy nut sometimes but fun to be with..

I consider her a special friend as she always stayed in touch with me. She has real thick auburn hair that I would LOVE to have! She keep it short and dyed blond! LOL! She's really pretty lady with big heart as she loves children! If you know someone who is big hearted like Lauren, please let me know so I can try to fix them up :)


see how pretty she is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home