Bill Carver's family
Tina holding Brittany, Jonathan, Bill holding Rebecca
The picture is old but it has everyone together..
Here's a story about Bucky's baby brother, Bill.. He has done some silly stuff in his life and I am able to sit and laugh at some of those stuff he did.. I will tell you some stuff but I will keep some to myself.. Bill is 6 months younger than me so we get to be same age for few months before I turn older! HA!
Bucky and Bill are different in many ways. Bucky is outgoing person, Bill likes to stay home and watch his sports on TV. Bucky likes fishing but not go out often to fish, Bill is a fisherman.. Bucky drives on almost all rides we go in our van, Bill rides while his wife Tina drives :)
Let me tell you stories about Bill when he was a young man living in Jacksonville, NC.. I was visiting Bucky for a few days at his parents' house..
One day Bucky and I was at his parents' house while his parents were at work, Bucky woke Bill up as it was mid afternoon. I was sitting in den watching T.V. with Bucky and Bill came in the den with only his underwear on. I was laughing in my mind but I tried hard not to laugh outloud and Bucky was fuming mad that Bill was parading around in his underwear. (at least it was just underwear not his birthday suit!)
A few years later, Mom and Bill moved to Salisbury NC, Bucky and I went to help Mom and Bill and Stephanie (Bucky's cousin) move into a house they rented.. Stephanie and I was sitting around looking through her photo album, She heard some noises outside by the window and we looked up and saw Bill and Jamie (another cousin) stark naked outside running around the house. Stephanie and I laughed so hard and Bucky went outside to see what's going on. Bill always does things so crazy like this when he was younger! Now he's a Daddy to three kids and more calmer than he was back in the days.. (I think! I think he still does crazy stuff!)
He went away to Army boot camp at Fort Jackson, SC and it was his graduation day coming up. Bucky, Justin and I was living in Jacksonville NC and we went to Taylorsville NC to meet Mom and Dad to go with them for Bill's Graduation but Justin got sick with bacterial infection and was hospitalized for few days. We had to miss his graduation. Justin was finally discharged and we went to Bucky's grandparents's house to sleep before heading on home the next day and we were surprised that Bill came up to see us and was due to go back to SC the next day. He wanted to see us and to see how Justin was.
Oh! I remember another funny moment but it wasn't funny to him at that moment.. Bill and his wife Tina, Bucky and I were at bowling alley with few other family members, We bowled and had good time playing bowling. Bill was drinking a lot of beers and it was his turn to bowl, He picked up a ball that he didn't play with earlier. He went to bowl the ball but the ball was stuck to his thumb and it finally came off but went up to the ceiling and went through the ceiling and came down other side of ceiling and fell down the path breaking the ceiling. The bowling alley was bit dark with the disco ball running and they had to turn on the light to clean up the mess. Bucky and I looked at each other and start grinning because we thought it was funny. Tina and Bill didn't think it was funny at that moment but later Bill laughed at that memory when we talked about it.
There are so many funny moments in our memory files.
Anyway, Bill is Daddy to three children like I mentioned earlier in the post and is a husband to Tina.. He has a 13 years old son named Jonathan who lives in Smoky Mtns with his Mom.. We don't get to see him as much as we would like to.. It's another story and we won't get into that.. He also has a 8 years old daughter named Brittany and a 5 1/2 years old daughter named Rebecca but we call her Becky..
I enjoy those time that we could sit with Bill chatting away as he can sign very well. We do wish we could have them live close by us so we could spend some more time with him and his family.
Tina does sign pretty good but we are not around that much for her to keep practicing with her signs but she does sign pretty good for us to understand her. We were very glad that she was able to fingerspell when she first dated Bill then she learned to sign more words over the years so we don't have to carry any paper and pen! She is able to sign and understand us when we talk to her. I enjoy talking to Tina online whenever she is not working which is not that often! She has gotten a job that keeps her working half of the time!
Oh, I do have a story that Tina and I had.. When Tina was pregnant with Rebecca, She was trying to get Rebecca to decide it was time to come out when Bucky and I was in town visiting from Tennessee. Tina and I were supposed to go to Mall and walk around trying to get something done with the baby but we ended up going to Shoney's and ate YUMMY fudge cake with ice cream! We eventually did go to different places like Wal mart and walked around looking around at stuff they had and went home that night with nothing happening with the baby. We went home and Rebecca decided to make her entrance on Sept. 12th 1998..
We do look forward any trips made toward or from NC. Bucky does loves his brother very much and it's unfortunately that they don't live close together. I love the family very much and enjoy every moment I have with them.










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home