Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Links to check out!

I got several emails with some links and I thought I would like to share with you.. Check them if you'd like..

In need of kiss? Here's a link where you can get someone that would love to give you a smooch..

Freedom Rock! Check out this link as it's about a rock that has been painted at Iowa.. I think that's real cool!

Trippy Mirror which is the beginning and which is end!?!?

Just announcing: ENCSD will have homecoming on Sept 25th, NCSD will have their homecoming on Oct 2nd. Here we are coming into Homecoming season! :)

5 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, August 19, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freedom Rock is ridiculous -- this is an evidence of how overboard people can be with patriotism. Patriotism often will translate into nationalism and caused a bad rift for everyone else.

I hope a tornado or something will kaboom that rock to smithereens!

R-

 
At 6:34 PM, August 19, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freedom Rock is ridiculous -- this is an evidence of how overboard people can be with patriotism. Patriotism often will translate into nationalism and caused a bad rift for everyone else.

I hope a tornado or something will kaboom that rock to smithereens!

R-

 
At 12:42 AM, August 20, 2004, Blogger Sandy said...

Hey Sis.. this link was awesome.. Gonna take this link and send it to everyone I know on my list..

too bad some people can't appreciate how others love their country and would and could show it to the best of thier ability..

Thanks and love ya

 
At 7:14 PM, August 21, 2004, Blogger Vicki said...

A wonderful link! I love it. And as usual, I'm not too much of a coward to sign my name.

 
At 12:12 PM, August 23, 2004, Blogger Ridor said...

Vicki and Sandy, it was me who commented that it is travesty that we are being overboard of patriotism.

If you take a class on Nationalism, it can lead to wars, conflicts and many things. Look at Serbia, Russia, Nazism, Middle East conflicts -- many of these started on nationalism which started by what? Patriotism by excessive.

If you love the United States, that is fine. But let's not do it too much to rub people off and that can cause bitter resentments and turn against each other.

Nationalism is dangerous to the civilizations.

Get educated, please.

R-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home