Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Songs to share..

Hello everyone,

I had saved this links and decided to post them.. This one I was signing to and I felt I wanted to post about that.. I felt that those first two songs keeps going and going in my head.. Let's go and sing!

M-

Artist: Holly Williams Lyrics
Song: How Can You Refuse Him Now Lyrics

(Chorus:)

How can you refuse him now, how can you refuse him now,
How can you turn away from his side,
With tears in his eyes, on the cross there he died,
How can you refuse Jesus now.
There's a story old, that has often been told,
Of how our savior died, as they nailed his hands,
He cried they don't understand,
As the blood flowed from his side.
(Chorus)
As he hung there on the tree, he prayed for you and me,
There was no one his pain to ease,
Before he died, he faintly cried,
Father forgive them please.
(Chorus)
Way up, way up
Way up, way up
High up in Jerusalem
When I die(rpt again)
Go knows I'm gonna
Walk in Jerusalem
Talk in Jerusalem
Sing in Jerusalem
Be in Jerusalem
High up in Jerusalem whe I die
Oh, be in Jerusalem
Sing in Jerusalem
Shout in Jerusalem
Pray in Jerusalem
High up in Jerusalem when I die.
Hmm, when I get down to the river
I'm gonna stick my sword in the sand
For I spy the ol' ship of Zion
Who took a-many to the Promised Land
Way over in Buelah
Where there ain't no dying there
Where the saints shoutin' victory
Oh, they singin', Lord, everywhere
Way over in Buelah
I hear the voice of friends I've known
They been gone on, gone on to Glory
Well, well a long time ago
They been waitin'
They been watchin'
They been waitin' at the beautiful gates
And one day I'm gonna meet them
Oh, I'm gonna sing forever more
Way over in Buelah
I see the Captain beckoned to me
Well, he's callin' all God's chirrun'
Oh, to meet him on the Promised Land.
God knows I'm gonna
Walk in Jerusalem
Talk in Jerusalem
Sing in Jerusalem
Be in Jerusalem
High up, oh, in Jerusalem When I die,
Oh yeah
Well, be in Jerusalem
Sing in Jerusalem
Shout in Jerusalem
Sing in Jerusalem
High up, oh, in Jerusalem
When I die.
Why me, Lord? What have I ever done to deserve even one
Of the blessings I've known
Why me Lord, what did I ever do
That was worth love from You
And the kindness You've shown
Lord help me Jesus I've wasted it...
So help me Jesus, You know what I am
Now that I know that I've needed you...
So help me Jesus my soul's in Your hands
Try me Lord, if You think there's a way
I can repay, what I've taken from You
Maybe Lord, I could show someone else
What I've been through myself
On my way back to You
Lord help me Jesus I've wasted it...
So help me Jesus, You know what I am
Now that I know that I've needed you...
So help me Jesus my soul's in Your hands
Jesus, My soul's in your hands

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home