Tidbits to share..
Hello Everyone!
I have stuff that I wanted to share with you folks!
~*~
William Nichols has passed away November 6th, I did a post on William while back. He's now in peace and being happy man he always was.. I'm sure he's up in the heaven riding his bicycle once again and winning prizes at fairs..
Good night William, Sleep tight..
~*~
Bucky has left few minutes ago for his interview at 2 pm with a local government agency here in Oak Ridge. I'm SO HOPEFUL that he is getting notice of hire today! I really want him to be able to work at that location. So pray hard and keep your fingers crossed for him :)
~*~
Tori made it in varsity Basketball team at TSD! So she's a Lady Vikings!! YAY!!! We will be watching her play December 1st and 2nd for Viking Classics then we plan on going to NCSD for Mason Dixon Tournament as the girls will be there playing January while the boys head over to Alabama.. I'm going to add TSD to the link page so you can view the sports schedule.. :)
~*~
If you take OTC store brand medication for pains, check this out to make sure you don't have the bottle that is recalled..
~*~
We are having real nice day! I have not turned on the heat in our house yet! I am hoping that we won't have to do that anytime soon so we can save money on the gas bill! :) It is so pretty outside with the colors still on the trees even though there are many trees becoming bare now and the ground becoming colorful! :)
~*~
Those who uses Splenda may want to know more about this.. My Dad and Sandy and Robert uses Splenda sugar.. I HATE using artificial sweetener as I feel it makes things SO SWEET than sugar does! I refuse to eat anything with Splenda or any other artificial sweetener.. I rather to go without sugar if I have to.. I am going to make 4 pecan pies with Splenda for Sandy/Robert and Dad to eat for the holidays and I'm going to make 4 pecan pies with regular sugar for rest of everyone in family to eat for holidays! I look forward to eat pecan pies.. I used to HATE pecan pies until I got older, tried it once again and fell in LOVE with it.. Now every time I see pecan pie, I HAVE to eat it! :)
Till Then! M-










1 Comments:
YOU HAVE TO TRY Splenda first before saying you don't like it!! :-)
MMMM... THANKSGIVING is CLOSER!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home