This song is dedicated to my children Justin, Tori and Ryan
Being a young mom at 18 years old, I was excited that I have my own child that I can call my own but at the same time, afraid of how good I would be at Mothering.. When I had my first look at Justin, my heart melted and I was so excited I'm a Mom after 9 months of waiting and carrying the baby around. :)
Now I look at Justin, He's nearly 6 feet tall, 180 lbs and almost 15 years old. I wonder where did time goes!? When did he get this tall and about ready to go into High School? How come he knows so much about life at age of 14 that I didn't even know until I was much older? I want my children to ENJOY their childhood being YOUNG not having knowledge of adult..
Tori came and Ryan came.. Tori being almost 13 years old, 120 lbs and 5 feet 4 tall going into 8th grade, Ryan being 60 lbs, 4 feet tall and almost ready to be 2nd grader.
Each child bring that special feeling and bond to me and I love them all dearly.. I am just saddened that the world is rushing and rushing, children getting to know too much of things at younger age each generation. I don't want my children to know so much of things because being adult is such a LONG TIME!! Being a child don't last much longer! WHY, WHY do the people want our children to know things at their age when they are supposed to play with toys and not knowing about violence, drugs, sex and whatnot that's out there in the ugly world!
All I want my children to be able to do this..
"So let them be little,
'Cause they're only that way for a while.
Give them hope, give 'em praise,
Give them love every day.
Let 'em cry, let 'em giggle,
Let them sleep in the middle,
Oh, but let them be little."
Artist/Band: Dean Billy
Lyrics for Song: Let Them Be Little
Lyrics for Album: Let Them Be Little
I can remember when you fit in the palm of my hand.
You felt so good in it; no bigger than a minute.
How it amazes me you're changin' with every blink.
Faster than a flower blooms, they grow up all too soon.
So let them be little,
'Cause they're only that way for a while.
Give 'em hope, give them praise,
Give them love every day.
Let 'em cry, let 'em giggle,
Let 'em sleep in the middle,
Oh, but let them be little.
I never felt so much in one little tender touch.
I live for those kisses, your prayers an' your wishes.
An' now you're teachin' me how only a child can see.
Tonight, while we're on our knees, all I ask is:
Please, let them be little,
'Cause they're only that way for a while.
Give them hope, give them praise,
Give them love every day.
Let 'em cry, let 'em giggle,
Let 'em sleep in the middle,
Oh, but let them be little.
The so innocent, precious soul:
You turn around, an' it's time to let them go.
So let them be little,
'Cause they're only that way for a while.
Give them hope, give 'em praise,
Give them love every day.
Let 'em cry, let 'em giggle,
Let them sleep in the middle,
Oh, but let them be little.
Let them be little.










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home