Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Monday, August 23, 2004

Vicki Carter

I would like to introduce you to Vicki Carter.. She lives in Knoxville with her husband Doug and their dog. She has two children, a daughter and a son and 4 grandchildren, two girls and boys. Her Mom lives close by and visit Vicki often. OH!, Vicki RIDES PURPLE MOTORCYCLE! :)

When I first heard about Vicki Carter and that she rode motorcycle, I was not sure if I would enjoy any moment with her. I got the general picture of a biker of course! But I am so GLAD I have her as my friend and she is nothing like my image of a biker! She's such a sweet lady with biggest heart. I am amazed that she could carry her biggest heart around with her.. I met her through Bucky, he was tutoring her at Pellissippi State Tech Community College where they are both attending for different majors. She's currently a LPN and she works at a hospital on graveyard shift while studying to be a RN. She is a Grandma but she don't even look her age! She looks like and acts like she's still in her 30's! She needs to share her beauty secrets!

She is truly very interested in Deaf community and wanting to be able to communicate with deaf people. She picks up signs for words pretty well.. I look forward to see her sign fluently as it won't be long before she will. After getting settled in our new house, We plan to expose her to more deaf culture so she will pick up more than she can get in a classroom or from us.

I sure wish I had a picture of Vicki and her husband Doug. They are really very cool couple! I will post one as soon as I am able to have one of them. (*Vicki*) Send me a pic of you and Doug! :)

**** I finally got pictures from Vicki*** Here's one of them-



1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, August 24, 2004, Blogger Vicki said...

Mary, you are so sweet. I try to have a big heart but I feel as though it's not big enough. I don't do near as much for people as I would like to. If I ever win the lottery, I'll be able to do alot more. Until then, I'm just me, the way God made me. As for beauty secrets, I think you need to have your eyes checked. I look forward to spending more time with you and Bucky and would love to meet Sandy and Robert sometime. Stay sweet and I love you and your entire family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home