Cellphones and driving..
There are so many times that I have drove behind a car that is driving less the MPH posted and I decide to pass them and find the driver chatting away on the cell phone.. It irriates me that people uses cell phone while driving and their alertness diminishes when they are talking..
One day while I was driving toward a intersection and I had green light and there was several cars along the way. A car coming from the right lane at the intersection didn't even slow down or stop until she realized that she had the red light and she swerved in between me and another car in front. Guess what she was doing!? She was talking on the phone and when I passed her by, She was grinning and waving.. Thankfully I didn't have road rage anger that I could just pass her by and get out of her way..
Park and use your phone or have it on voice mail until you are able to park somewhere to take your messages.. I don't care if it's emergency or not, PARK and TALK!
Sandy and Robert has cell phones and I pester them both not to use phone while driving! I know Sandy still does because I have caught her several times driving while she's talking to Robert. I text message them both and tell them to GET OFF THE PHONE!! It's good thing that we live in same town and see them driving around! :) I told Sandy if I see her driving with her cell phone on her ear, I will throw her cell phone away.. I have Sidekick but I always pass it on to the passenger to read my message because I am driving and it's dangerous!










6 Comments:
Now how did I know you would ever post something like that!! so here's my reply :-P!!!!! hehehe
Since u got that on post I'll post that thing I promised I wouldn't hehehehehe!!!
I use a hands free earpiece when I'm in the car. No one ever calls hardly but if they do all you have to do is reach over and push a button. It's like talking to someone in the car with you and you can still concentrate on driving, (Maybe an option Sandy can look into?) :)
Hi Vicki..
Yeah I been wanting to get one but when I have money in my pocket I plan on getting one.. I need to get one for Robert's and my phone.. Trying to find one that is good that will help me hear better on it.. since with my hearing loss i need something that has a "volume control" or something so i can turn it up if i need to.. got any ideas??
Sandy
You worry about driving. I don't have to. I use bus, subway, train, cabs and use my pager just nicely.
R-
Ridor, I'm so happy for you that you can use your pager nicely.. :) I am happy that we do have cars so we can go places where we want to go. When I am a passenger, I do use my pager just perfectly! :) I just hope that the driver of your transport don't use the cell phone.. mmmm??? It would be a diaster!
Hey Ricky... yeah but so much freedom to be able to drive wherever u want to instead of having to by schedules.. although public transportation is good.. but driving so much more better :)
Post a Comment
<< Home