Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Welcome to 2008!

Hello,

I know I have not been updating my blog in a while, I apologize but like I said before, I have been busy and I do not have time to feed the anonymous the need to criticize me.. But here I am.. I wanted to share something funny and to let you guys know we are alive and well!

We had very nice Christmas! Bucky and I had to work on Christmas Eve day but I only worked till 1:30 pm then Bucky and kids and I got ready to go to Clinton to my Mom and Dad's for Christmas Dinner and open our gifts.

As soon as we got to Mom and Dad's, we cooked dinner and sat down to the dinner and chatted for a while. Ryan couldn't wait to open our gifts so we went to living room to let everyone open their gifts. Ryan got Nintendo DS and three games along clothes and shoes, Justin and Tori only got clothes and shoes..

Sandy had gave me my Christmas gift a week early and it was sterling silver sister ring. I had to muster all the energy to keep my mouth shut because I had gotten her the same ring so I waited to Christmas Eve so she could have something to open. When she opened the gift I got her, she was surprised that I had gotten her the same thing she got me! It was so funny that we had planned to give each other the same thing without even knowing it.. LOL!!


I gave Mom the Mom ring and Bucky gave his Mom the same type of ring and both Mom's really loves it. I think it is real cool!!

Bucky got a lot of stuff this year! He got Casio watch, three outfits(Univ. of TN shirt, Indiapolis Colt shirt and a flannel shirt along with pants), Tennessee jacket, wallet, ratchet set and bungee cords for his truck from us and is getting Colts jacket from his Mom. I got two dresses, a blouse and slacks along with sweater jacket, trench coat, 6 pairs of earrings and 50 dollars.

Now Year of 2008 has arrived! I am hoping for a wonderful year!

For those who are wondering about my grandparents, they are doing good, They are living in my parents house so Mom can give them the care they need.

Gotta close this for now, Till then, M-

2 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, January 09, 2008, Blogger Vicki said...

I always love to read your blog. We just know the anonymous can be a pain at times. He/She should just concentrate on their own life since they are so perfect. I'm glad you had a good Christmas. I missed coming out there but work and illness kept me away. I'm glad your grandparents are doing good. It's funny about the rings. But now you all have a matching set. Just enjoy being sisters. I love you guys and miss you bunches.

 
At 12:27 PM, February 19, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Honey isnt it time to update your blog :) :-X

 

Post a Comment

<< Home