Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Friday, October 26, 2007

16 years ago today

Was when Bucky and I said our vows to each other and begin our married life together.

I loved u then but I love you even more today. I look forward to go to German restaurant with you tonight and enjoy the time I have with you while kids are gone :)

Happy anniversary Honey!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

*updated*

Thanks to Robert for his assistance to make this for me so I could give this to Bucky. the first picture on left was during our wedding and second picture on right was during the year of 15th anniversary.

2 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, October 27, 2007, Blogger Supermonkey said...

Happy Anniversary Young Uns!

 
At 12:45 PM, October 29, 2007, Blogger Vicki said...

Happy anniversary! You guys deserve a night out without the kids. Hope you had a wonderful time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home