Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Monday, November 12, 2007

The Birthday Gift

Good morning everyone!

Tomorrow I will turn big 35!! :) As you may have read Sandy's blog, she spoke of our birthday dinner that we had last Saturday.

Mom and Dad gave me the best birthday gift that has been given each year, my birthday! I am here for another year! :)

Sandy gave me a precious gift as you can see here..



I am so fortunate to have such a wonderful family. I love each one of them very much. :)

Gotta go work now.. Talk to you guys later!

M-

1 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, November 13, 2007, Blogger Patty said...

Happy Birthday Mary. That is a wonderful and precious gift Sandy gave you. It is wonderful having a close knit family. I cherish mine every day. And I do know that you all cherish yours.
Love Patty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home