Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Friday, October 19, 2007

Rambling words for you in October...

Hello everyone,

Here I am after a busy but enjoyable month. Here are the stories for you.. I had started some of those previous but didn't post it till now, Sorry.. :)

~*~*~*~

Ridor, Congratulation on being on front page of Style weekly. I think you look so much like your Uncle Sandy and your Mom.. You have that Duncan family look.

~*~*~*~

Tori looked so pretty in her long dress at Homecoming Dance Sept 14th.. We were really proud of her and here's the picture of her we took, one was during the rehearsal and the whole homecoming court was after they announced the Homecoming Queen which was Jessica Webb.





We enjoyed the volleyball games Saturday morning as TSD played against SCSDB, They had real good games going and SCSDB won 3 games and TSD won 2 games which had set the game time for Arkansas School for the Deaf to play against SCSDB to 11 am. SCSDB beat ArSD 3 to 0 then TSD played against ArSD at 1 pm instead of 11 am as planned and TSD won.

Then the football game was set for 7 pm so we went to the game until the halftime show was over because we wanted to see Tori standing on the field at halftime then we left and went home. ArSD won the game against TSD.

~*~*~*~

I look forward seeing Tori and her team play at Mason Dixon tournament that is being held at VSDB again this year during the October 11th-13th and root for TSD Lady Vikings! :) We also will be seeing our families who lives in VA/MD such as Hedor and Debra and Zaylee (I'm not sure if other kids are coming as well?), Billy and Helen Duncan and Deanna and Billy Taylor Sr. (?) It will be a bit like a family reunion for us! :)

~*~*~*~

Cousin Sandy Duncan took a week long trip coming down from PA to TN and NC as he came to TN to visit my Grandparents, his Aunt and Uncle for three days then left TN to go to NC on Thursday so he could tour the NCSD museum today before the crowd arrives for NCSD homecoming tomorrow. It was real good to see him in person. He came to our house and took a tour of our house :) We got together to celebrate Granny's birthday as she's having a birthday this month on Halloween. She will be 85 years old. We pray for your safe trip back home then prepare for your cruise end of this month! :)

~*~*~*~

Bucky, Justin, Ryan and I left Thursday morning for our trip to Staunton VA for Mason Dixon tournament. We really had a wonderful time. It was real good to see Bill and Helen Duncan, Hedy and Zaylee, Lily and her daughter Yamka. We had some pictures taken so here are some of the pictures that was taken.

Ryan really loved the concept of baby when he saw and held Zaylee, to this day he misses Zaylee! :) He hope to be able to see Zaylee real soon!

I am VERY proud of TSD Lady Vikings! They placed 5th place in the tournament and won sportsmanship award. They have improved tremendously from last year where they placed 9th place. GO LADY VIKINGS!!



















For that anonymous commentor who left a message on my sister's blog, I am amazed that you are still obessed with my blog. I do not know what is so facinasting about my blog or my life that you have to know and hoping to accomoplish but I am so much relieved to know that I DO HAVE A LIFE!! That is why I do not blog as much as I did before because I chose to spend time with my children and my husband along my family making my precious time on the earth worthwhile than updating my blog on regular basis. So a suggestion to you, Go and make your life worthwhile than coming to my blog to see what little things you can come up with trying to drag me down. I am happy with my job, my life, my home, my children, my marriage, my husband and more importantly, MYSELF!

I will not be updating my blog very often because I am truly busy with my family and rather to spend my time with better things to do than coming here and post and feed that anonymous any bait to try to drag me down because I am truly happy where I am.

Here is the October Birthday list and anniversary..

October 5th -
Knox Riddle - NC
Dr. Daugherty - TN

October 6th
Jana Barker - TN

October 9th
Deanna Taylor - VA

October 15th
Tangie Hill - Alabama

October 16th
Sherri McKennon - AZ

October 17th
Tina Carlton - TN

October 20th
Travis Spiva - TN

October 23rd
Bill Golden - TX
Patsy Arnold - TN

October 25th
Karen Taylor - MD
Marie Griffin - TN

October 27th
Cochise Crisp - TN

October 28th
Hedy Taylor - MD

October 31st
Granny Wilkinson - TN

ANNIVERIES

October 26th is when Bucky and I will celebrate our 16th wedding anniversary. Time has really gone by so quickly but it helps us realize how much we really cherish each other!

Till Then, M-

2 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, October 19, 2007, Blogger Sandy said...

awwwww Zaylee is such a cutie!!! I liked the pic of the kids with Zaylee that was really cute!!

Yep we all have been busy with our lives one way or another and haven't been able to blog lately but that just shows we don't spend much time with on the computer and spend more time with our families and lives.

Tori looked good with the dress.. just seem strange seeing her wear a dress LOL I think the last time I remember her wearing a dress is at my wedding!! maybe more recently but that's the last time I saw her wearing a dress!!

See ya tomorrow Love ya guys

 
At 10:09 AM, October 20, 2007, Blogger Vicki said...

WOW! Justing is looking so much like his dad every day! Zaylee is so cute! I know Hedy must be proud.Tori looked so pretty in her dress. And who was that handsome man as her escort? Hmmm... I think I like Hedy better with short hair. I know you were happy to see family. Great pics! And don't worry about anonymous. I know you're great! And so is your entire family! And Ridor looks so handsome on that magazine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home